St Paul’s will be running a Sunday morning service on Zoom until further notice at 10:00 (‘doors open’ around 9:45). There will be different meeting details each Sunday. You should sign up for a free Zoom account and log in to your Zoom account before trying to join the meeting, as the organizer may restrict entry to authenticated users.
Please read the Videoconferencing Etiquette Guidance from Chelmsford Diocese beforehand, particularly if you are new to videoconferencing.
If someone doesn’t have Internet access, they can phone in to the service by dialling 0203 051 2874. They will be asked to enter the Meeting ID and then press the hash key # to be connected.
Find more about what’s happening at St Paul’s (including videos) on St Paul’s Facebook page.
See links to more online worship resources below.
St Paul’s Services for Sundays and Holy Days
Orders of service contain links to videos where available.
- July 5th: 4th Sunday after Trinity
- June 28th: 3rd Sunday after Trinity
- June 21st: 2nd Sunday after Trinity
- June 14th: 1st Sunday after Trinity
- June 7th: Trinity Sunday
- May 31st: Pentecost
- May 24th: 7th Sunday of Easter (Sunday after Ascension Day)
- May 17th: 6th Sunday of Easter
- May 10th: 5th Sunday of Easter
- May 3rd: 4th Sunday of Easter
- April 26th: 3rd Sunday of Easter
- April 19th: 2nd Sunday of Easter
- April 12th: Holy Week: Easter Day
- April 10th: Holy Week: Good Friday
- April 9th: Holy Week: Maundy Thursday
- April 5th: Holy Week: Palm Sunday
- March 29th: 5th Sunday of Lent (Passion Sunday)
- March 22th: 4th Sunday of Lent (Mothering Sunday)
Online Worship Resources
Note: schedules may vary - please use the links to check in advance.
- Sunday Worship on BBC Radio 4 – Sunday morning (typically 08:10).
- Sunday Worship on BBC One – Sunday morning (times vary; currently showing services recorded before church building closure).
- Church online – Sunday at 09:00 – weekly streamed service from the Church of England, plus other worship resources.
- Service of Daily Prayer from the Church of England.
- Today’s Prayer - each day the Church of England publishes audio and text of the Prayer for the Day.
- Smart speaker apps – ask the Church of England for prayers, explanations of the Christian faith, location-based information about local church events and services, and more.
- Live streaming services - users can watch live streams of services from a range of churches and we will be improving AChurchNearYou.com in the days ahead to make this clearer.
- Church is changing – resources for worship and ministry during the coronavirus pandemic from the Diocese of Chelmsford.