St Paul’s Woodford Bridge exists to worship God, lead people to Christ, build a loving Christian community, and serve a world in need.
St Paul’s Church
Vicar: The Revd Ola Franklin
Looking to host a weekend event? See hiring St Paul’s church halls.
28 August 2018
The Autumn 2018 edition of “Good News” is now available.
- “It's SHOEBOX TIME!” by Jill
- details of the Memorial Service to be held on Sunday 14 October at 4 pm.
- the work of Redbridge Voluntary Care described by Vera
- an outline of the work of the Rural Women and Child Development Organization in Visakhapatnam, India
- a fascinating article describing how Alan approaches his work as chaplain to West Ham United FC and the Woodford Green Athletic Club with Essex Ladies.
10 a.m. Family Communion
2nd & 4th Wednesday
10.30 a.m. Holy Communion
What’s on this month
See our Calendar for further details.
Who we are
The Bible says “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but may have eternal life” (John 3:16). That means those who ‘follow’ Jesus Christ, who love his company, respect his teaching, trust his promises and are prepared to let this affect their lives.
Groups and activities
We are a friendly church and you will find a warm welcome at our services and church groups.
For Senior Citizens, we run a Seniors’ Coffee morning on the first Thursday in each month.
“Just for Girls” meet fortnightly on a Tuesday morning from 10—12 noon for Worship, Meditation, Prayer and Fellowship. The group is open to women who are members of St Paul’s church. Please contact Pauline Bolding for further details.
Spirelight Dedication Book
Light up St Paul’s Spire!
Everyone is invited to participate in our Spirelight Dedication, to commemorate an Anniversary, Birthday or any other memorable date.
Just fill in a St Paul’s Spirelight Dedication form, and the name will be mentioned on that date in the Dedication Book and in our monthly magazine
Forms in Church or from Len Stevens.